Drug research insituteDrug Research Institute
The Drug Research Institute was first established in 1990 as the Department of Pharmaceutical Development at Monos Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd and since 2010 it has been expanded as a Drug Research Institute which became the main Research and Development center of the Monos Group. The institute has four main sectors: pharmaceutical technology, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology and traditional pharmaceutical research. It also has a botanical garden which has more than 100 endangered, rare and useful medicinal plants in Mongolia, that are dedicated to cultivating, stocking and supplying herbal remedies. The main operation of the institute is to develop brand new medicines, cosmetics and biologically active products using Mongolian and foreign medicinal herbs, animals and minerals, as well as developing the generics using chemical raw materials in order to replace import products on the market.
The Drug Research Institute supports the Monos Group's subsidiary enterprises and their businesses through science - industrial cooperation,usage of intellectual property, education - training, and product development.
Priority areas of research:
- In vivo toxicity and efficacy evaluation
- In vivo safety evaluation
- Identification of the drug mechanism
- Technological research of the drug formulation
- Standardization of new drug formulation
- Analytical methods, methodologies and validations
- Clinical trial research
-Cultivation of medicinal plants
1990 он – Established as Pharmaceutical development department
1994 он -“Ellipin” anti-cancer drug project started
1996 он - Named as Drug research center
2000 он - Botanical garden of medicinal plants were established
2005 он - An experimental production unit was established
2008 он – Pilot plant and research analysis equipment laboratory was established
2010 он –Scientific counsel was established
2010 он – Ranked as a first private research institute of Mongolia
2011 он - Immunos, Nephros brand project was started
2011 он - Biological active product research department was established
2012 он – Recognized as the best organization of the year by Monos Group
2013он - Recognized as the best innovation entrepreneur of the year by Mongolian chamber of commerce and industry
2016 он - The Ellipin, anti-cancer preparation’s Mongolian National standard was approved by Mongolian agency of standard and metrology
2017 он - Recognized as the best innovation entrepreneur of the year by Mongolian chamber of commerce and industry
2019 он - Department of Traditional medicine research was established
Patent approved by intellectual property of Mongolia – 32
Standards approved by Mongolian agency of standard and metrology – 42
Manufacturer pharmacopoeia article approved by counsel of pharmacopeia - 44
- Center for Health Development
- Mongolian University of life Science
- Institute of Biology
- The National Reference Laboratory for Food Safety
- National University of Mongolia
- Mongolian National University of Medical Science
- Mongolian foundation of science and technology
- Institute of chemistry and chemical technology
- The center Incubator for Mongolian Academic Sciences
- Hankyong National University, Korea
- ITREN institute of Dankook University, Korea
- China Pharmaceutical University, China
- China institute for Chemistry of Mongolian Medicine Inner Mongolia University, China
- Cyclochem Co Ltd. Japan
- Deagu Haany University, Korea
- General and Experimental Biological Institute, SB, RAS, Russia
- State Chemical and Pharmaceutical academy, Sant-Petersburg, Russia
- Ltd, Russia
- Baihun Biotechnological Company, China
Drug research insitute
MONGOLIAN UNIVERSITY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCESOur school was firstly founded and named as “Monos” college on the 22nd of March in 2000 according to the decree number 63 of the minister of the Ministry of Education Mongolia.
The school was expanded as “Monos” institute in 2004 and it functioned on its own in the field of pharmacy. In 2015 the institute was broadened as Mongolian University of Pharmaceutical Sciences./MUPS/
We have been running our activities with over 100 teachers and staffs throughout 2019-2020 academic year. There are sixty four basic teachers, twenty two contract teachers at our university and 40 percent of teachers have their own academic degrees.
Our university has approximately 1300 students and 40 percent of the students are currently studying on master’s program as well as 1200 students are studying to get their bachelor degrees.
Universities are defined by their graduates.
- For this reason, we educate and prepare the new staffs and human resource specialists in the society. Our university educated 125 professional pharmacists in 2019 and all the graduates had been graded with 100% scores on their certified pharmacy technician tests.
- 95-98% of total graduates have been working in pharmacy field.
To become the accepted National best University in Asia
- Skilled teachers and students
- The valued graduates
- New knowledge
- Newest technology
- Top administration
MONGOLIAN UNIVERSITY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
You will need to be certain you know how to write an essay , because after you are finished with it you will need to turn it into when you essay writing service are doing your essay. The important thing here is to follow a particular format and make sure that you know how to write an essay.